Parenting Well Through Divorce
A workshop for parents in any stage of the divorce process
Divorce is a difficult time for parents and kids. Good information can make the process easier and better for everyone.
This workshop will cover:
- What kids need most from their parents during the divorce process
- Strategies for effective co-parenting
- Establishing consistent routines in two homes
- How to handle old feelings in the new relationship
- Identifying and trouble-shooting what gets in the way of your goals.
This workshop welcomes parents in any stage of the divorce process (before, during, after…) Katie is a licensed therapist specializing in children & families, so bring your questions–it’s a great chance to speak with a family therapist.
When: Wednesday, June 17th, 2015 from 12-1.
Where: 3906 N Lamar, upstairs
Cost: $20 per person early registration, $25 at the door.
To register: Send check for $20 to 3906 N Lamar, Ste 208, Austin TX 78756
Parents speak about this workshop:
- “Great ideas and answers”
- “I really appreciated how you stayed neutral and allow us to share our experiences.”
- “Very supportive and open”