Worrying About the Test
Do your kids have benchmark tests coming up?
Are kids, teachers, and parents starting to feel the stress and anxiety?
Beyond getting a good nights’ sleep and a healthy breakfast, what does a parent need to know and do to help their children deal with Text Anxiety? And how does a parent recognize the difference between a little test-stress, and more serious anxiety. This workshop is a natural fit for PTA groups around the time that schools administer year end/benchmark tests, and covers:
- What does anxiety look & feel like?
- How to recognize anxiety
- Helping kids manage stress and worry–ideas and concrete tips
- The Mind-Body connection
- After The Test
Nuts & Bolts info:
- 50 minute Presentation, plus 10+ minutes Q & A.
- includes handout with top concepts
- cost is $200 per hour, with a $50 discount offered to non-profit organizations