The Arc of the Tantrum Parenting Group
Join me for a parenting group!
It’s a 6 session group based on the Arc of the Tantrum, and the work that I do with parents in my parent coaching practice. It is not a therapy group.
Each session walks parents through a critical step in understanding–and then shaping–their child’s behavior. About half of each session will be spent learning or reviewing concepts, and about half will give parents a chance to ask questions and fine-tune. Every session comes with optional homework to help parents put ideas into daily life practice.
- Understanding brains and behavior
- Understanding ‘tantrums’ (and if not tantrums, then understanding the biggest upset moments)
- Understanding YOUR child’s signals
- What parents can/can’t, and should/shouldn’t control
- Growth vs. Finish Line Parenting
- The Regulation Roller Coaster
- Getting off the roller coaster
- How to stay calm when your kid is freaking out
- How to effectively help your child grow
- Managing siblings