Workshops & Speaking
Over the years, I’ve encountered many common issues and needs that come up among almost all parents and families. So, I’ve developed a set of fun, informal and interactive family workshops [some for parents and children together; some for parents alone], as well as a set of informative, candid presentations I give to school, community and other grownup groups.
Workshops for Families
Click through the following links for more information about specific workshops; click here for a list of currently scheduled workshops.
- Beyond Birds & Bees Webinar
- Talking with Children About Race Webinar
- Parenting Well Through Divorce Webinar
- Keeping Kids Safe Webinar
- Mother-Daughter Puberty & Communication Workshop
- Beyond Birds and Bees
- The Whole Brain Child: 12 Revolutionary Strategies to Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
- The Parenting Toolkit
- Mother-Son Puberty & Communication Workshop (I’m sorry, this one is not currently available.)
- “Protecting The Gift”: Book Group on Safety for Parents
- Parenting The Defiant Child Book Group
- Getting to Calm, for parents of teenagers
If you would like more information on my workshops, or to schedule a workshop,
please contact me here.
Speaking to Groups
- Beyond Birds and Bees Sampler Presentation
- Managing Behavior in Young Children
- 4.5 Parenting Secrets for Your Child’s Lifelong Success Presentation
- Surviving and Thriving with Teenagers
- Keeping Kids Safe Presentation
- Worrying About the Test
- Children & Grief
- Simplify the Season (a workshop for the holidays)
If you would like more information on my presentations, or to schedule a presentation for your group, please contact me here.
For a sampling of Katie’s previous media appearances, please visit here.