Beyond Birds and Bees Sampler Presentation
When it comes to talking about sex, parents make the best teachers. But, where (and when!) do you start? Based on the very popular 3-hour parent workshop “Beyond Birds and Bees,” this presentation will touch on:
- Age-appropriate ‘Sex Ed.’
- Red Flag Behaviors: when to worry and what to do
- What’s an “askable parent,” and how to be one
- How to talk, when to talk, and what to say!
This is a fun, relaxed presentation filled with great information. The length of the presentation can be as short as 1 hour, but a 1.5 hour presentation allows for that very valuable extra Q & A, and a 2 hour presentation provides attendees with an opportunity for a bit of practice.
Beyond Birds and Bees has been presented to and loved by very diverse audiences, including parents, PTA/booster club groups, mom’s groups, foster parents, nurses, doctors, therapists, school personnel, preschool staff & parents’ groups, and more. It is VERY popular! Katie brings an informative handout for the attendees, and questions are very welcome. For more information, visit the webpage: www.beyondbirdsandbees.com
Nuts & Bolts info:
- Presentation, plus handout, plus Q & A
- includes 2 page handout including book recommendation with examples
- cost is $200 per hour, with a $50 discount offered to non-profit organizations