Talking with Children about Race Webinar Purchase Confirmation
Thanks for purchasing the Talking with Children about Race webinar. You can watch this hour-long video anywhere, anytime, as many times as you like for a year. You are welcome to share this video with anyone in your household, but please do not share it beyond that. Please note the password below, then click here to watch.
Resource List (from the end of the video)
- Redlining on “Adam Ruins Everything” This is an eye-opening exposition about how racist policies segregated neighborhoods and helped white families build wealth. https://www.youtube.
- Black parents talk to their kids about the police https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- “Surprisingly Racist History of the Word Caucasian” https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Why white people shouldn’t use the N word (Ta-Nehisi Coates) https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- Babies are biased towards others who are like them https://www.youtube.com/watch?
List of 26 more books for kids that address race http://www.embracerace.org/
So You Want to Talk about Race by Ijeoma Oluo
This post contains affiliate links on the book titles, which means I may receive compensation if you click on these links and then buy. (and if you do, thanks!)