How can I get my kid to cooperate and stop arguing!?
How can I get them to CALM DOWN!?
What can we do so we don’t have to walk on egg shells around them?
Do you feel like you don’t know what to do? Or that what you’re doing isn’t working?
There’s a TON of science about how brains work that can help you feel confident and effective in dealing with difficult behavior.
This class is based on the individual, private work I do with parents in my parent coaching practice. It includes a deep dive into the Arc of the Tantrum, and a whole lot more. There are 6 sessions, each one walking parents through a critical step in understanding–and then shaping–their child’s behavior.
- Understanding how an upset brain works
- The Arc of the Tantrum
- Recognizing Your Child’s Signals
- What parents CAN Control.
- Recognizing and getting off the roller coaster of co-escalation
- How to have growth oriented tantrums
- Growth vs Finish Line parenting moments
- How to prevent problems by predicting vulnerabilities
- How to effectively de-escalate
- Flight Distance
- Circling Back
- A Case Study
- Your difficult situations, understood
- Managing siblings
WHO: The class is for parents of kids ages around 3-9.
WHEN: Once a week on Tuesdays.
COST: $25 per class (payable in advance). Register with a friend and you both save $5 per class.
INTERESTED?: Please fill out this form: https://forms.gle/MXginXrWeaLRhcNc8 I will respond to everyone who indicates their interest on this form with a personal email with the rest of the details.